Water Resource Management
A suite of services that work in harmony to provide our customers water for oil and gas exploration and drilling.
- Locate viable water source options
- Determine the volume with a Hydrographic Survey
- Design a transfer route with maximum efficiency & minimized cost
- Negotiate and secure purchase of water
- Secure right-of-way and permits
- Engineer pressure flow and pump selection
We Submit Permit Applications For You
You may not have time to submit permit applications to all of the relevant organizations in order to secure a water source, but you can leave all of that to us. We pride ourselves on our strong and close relationships with land owners and really enjoy working together to obtain these permits.
Our landman are available to assist you in acquiring permits, including:
- Temporary ROW for water lines
- Cooperative Endeavor Agreements
- Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure
- Levy Boards
- Sediment and Erosion Control
Land Services: Water Resourcing
- All Surface Title related to transfer routes (**can put together SOR packets or reports upon request)
- All permitting required, whether it be State (TXDOT) or County Roads (County commissioner office)
- H2O permitting rights through TCEQ & other regulatory government bodies
- Develop the most efficient & Cost effective transfer routes, including all negotiations with applicable landowners
- Negotiate & execute any & all H2O contracts with local H2O owners
- Negotiate & Execute all ROW agreements needed (both temporary & permanent)
- Handle all restoration negotiations with landowners & all other landowner related issues that can arise during and after operations.
Land Services: Other
- Surface Access Agreements
- Regulatory Commission
- Due Diligence
- Title Curative
- Right of Way
- Lease Acquisition
We'll work to secure the water source you need from start to finish. Contact us today to discuss your needs.